- To provide a fully accessible hub for training and learning open to the whole community – specialising in disability awareness and enterprise skills training for the community.
- To working with the home-education community to provide a safe space for them to run their own groups, meetings at affordable rates
- To work with statutory services (such as careers service, employment service, council) to provide training in enterprise and work related skills to the wider community.
- To provide a learning space for adults with crèche facilities on the premises at set times.
- To provide a showcase for products created by young entrepreneurs as a step towards creating their own shop in the future.
- To provide supported work experience to young people who could build their confidence to go on to further work experiences, and the world of work.
- A safe space for all regardless of ability, gender, race or religion
- To empower and enable the hidden parts of our community to find their voice and increase their opportunities – Making the invisable able!
invis-Ability exists to enable students who are ‘invisible’ or marginalised in society to learn new skills and empower them to take themselves on to new things – Finding their own abilities and path.
We take a unique and innovative approach to teaching which helps students to help themselves. Our students are able to develop the tools they need for ongoing success in their fields of further studies.
We will not tolerate any forms of discrimination and will strive to create an environment that is as accessible to all.
We will not work with organisations that do not agree with our values and ethics